When you apply for or avail of any product or service that BPI offers or when you interact with our employees, authorized representatives, agents and service providers, we collect your personal information. This may include, among others:
• Your name and personal particulars such as contact details, address, birthdate, and education
• Specimen signatures
• Government ID details
• Financial information (such as income, expenses, balances, investments, tax, insurance, financial and transaction history, etc)
• Employment details
• Business interests and assets
• Images via CCTV and other similar recording devices and processes which may be observed when visiting our offices and/or using our other facilities
• Voice recordings of our conversations with you
We may, as and when necessary, seek to verify or augment these information with third-party entities including government regulators, judicial, supervisory bodies, tax authorities or courts of competent jurisdiction and, in the process, gain additional information about you.
In the course of availing our products and services, we also collect information about your transactions and dealings which include your account activities, movements, and interactions with third parties such as merchants and utility companies.
We may also collect, use, and keep your personal opinions or comments made known to us via feedback or responses to surveys or any other interaction that you had with our employees, authorized representatives, agents, and service providers.